If you have taken an RPM program and registered online with us:
Go to our home page and to the log in area (middle/lower right):
1) Your user name is your email
2) enter your password
Forgotten your Login Info? If you have forgotten your password, click on ‘Forgot Details’ under ‘My RPM Login’, enter your email and your password will be emailed to you. If you don't receive an email, check your 'junk mail' or 'spam' folder.
New to RPM and want to register for a program?
Step 1 Create RPM Account
1) Go online to: www.rpmhockey.com
2) On the top right corner click ‘Create Account’
3) Fill out information requested
4) You will receive an email confirmation and a request to confirm and activate your account at RPM Hockey Company Ltd, please click the link attached or copy and paste it into your browser, you will then receive: Account Confirmed. Your account has been confirmed and activated. Thank you for taking the time to complete this process. You're now free to login and register for programs.
The confirmation email may take up to 10 minutes to be emailed to you.
Step 2 – Add a Player
- Click on Add Player to add your children to your account
- Complete player information
Step 3 Program Registration Player (once you have an RPM Account)
1. Login to your Account (if you aren’t already logged in)
2. Click on 'Programs'
3. Click on ‘program of choice (ex: Power Skating Hockey Skills).
2. Click on ‘Dates & Locations’ or ‘Register’ to view age groups and times.
3. Click 'Register' – if you are not logged in, it will prompt you to do so. If you are already logged in, you can either select a player that is already existing under your account or add a player (if you are registering another child not currently on your account) by clicking the '+Add Player' link and input your child’s info.
If you do not have a credit card on file, you will be asked to provide credit card info once you select a player for the program of choice.
Step 4 Submit Payment
1) Complete the process by reviewing the program(s) you have selected and click on the credit card you provided. Your registration will be ‘pending’ until the registration has been processed. Payments are processed manually by RPM, so it may take a day or two to 'confirm' registrations. If you choose to not to submit payment you are not registered.
Step 5 Receipt
1) Once your registration has been processed & payment provided you will be emailed a notification and can click on the link to view and print your receipt. If you have forgotten to print your receipt, you can login anytime and click on 'billing' and download any receipts for programs you have been registered in.